Family Mass 2020
It is Week 3 and the Term is in full swing, with students and parents alike engaged in the St Dominic’s Priory College community.
In this Week
- We reflect on Sunday’s Family Mass; the first major family event on the College Calendar
- Our Primary athletes have been busy in the lead up to swimming and field events. Running Club and Children’s University is starting soon!
- Head Prefect, Isabel, and Deputy Head Prefect, Doan, reflect upon their experience at the Australian Student Leaders’ Conference; held by yLead during the January holidays.
- The countdown is on til the first Parents & Friends Meeting of the year; 7:30pm on Wednesday 19 February 2020
- Saturday Morning Sport begins this week – please visit the SACSSGSA website for draws, or have your daughter check the Gym Noticeboard on Friday. Good luck to our Water Polo Teams who commence games on Thursday.
- The Old Scholars’ Association is on the look out for former students and staff of the College; to attend a special presentation in recognition of Sr Jillian Havey’s retirement, at the Old Scholars’ Mass on Sunday 1 March 2020. RSVPs are due by Wednesday 19 February.
- Sports Day is on Sunday 22 March 2020. The Sports Faculty is seeking parent help with setting up / packing up shelters, and assisting with events on the day. In addition, the Parents & Friends Association is looking for prizes for the Sports Day Raffle. Please see inside today’s Bulletin for more information.