Thank you to the many parents who have sent positive emails to the Primary teachers congratulating them on their hard work, enthusiasm and the success of last week’s Twilight Assembly. The kind words are always very much appreciated. We were all so very proud of the class performances and you could definitely see the joy on the girls’ faces. All the classes had put thought into their acts and you could see the enormous amount of enthusiasm the students had when performing their class pieces and singing the final songs.
Also in this week’s Bulletin:
- All you need to know about next week’s End of Year Mass of Thanksgiving.
- We farewell a long-serving member of staff, acknowledging their 35 years of service
- From the Primary School… Year 6 host their last assembly as Primary Students, Year 4 Pyjama Day, and Year 2 learn how to ‘Ride a Bike Right‘
- There’s a STEAM focus in Year 8, with some Maths students attending the Mathscraft Workshop at Mercedes College, and the entire Science cohort attending Chemistry Spectacular at the University of Adelaide
- News from LOTE: There are some commendable results from the Year 9, 10, 11 Italian and French students, who participated in the ACER Language Competency Test last term, and we congratulate four students in Year 9 who were award winners in the South Australian Association of Italian Teachers (SAATI) and Dante Alighieri Society of South Australia’s L’Italia festeggia Competition
- Year 9 students have been busy writing book reviews for two popular Adelaide bookshops, North Adelaide’s ‘Booked at North Adelaide‘ and Norwood’s ‘Dillons Norwood Bookshop‘
- It is not too late to order a St Dominic’s Produce Stall Christmas Hamper! See inside the Bulletin for ordering information.
Get the Week 7 Term 4 Bulletin online now.