“If positive psychology teaches us anything, it is that all of us are a mixture of strengths and weaknesses. No one has it all, and no one lacks it all.”
– Christopher Peterson
- We congratulate the Year 7 and Year 11 national winners of the Wool4Schools design competition.
- The Indian Pilgrimage Dinner was a resounding success, raising vital funds for the Dare 2 Dream Foundation ahead of our Year 11 trip to Yuva Jyothi in December.
- Senior students from St Dominic’s and Blackfriars gathered together last Friday night to attend a seminar raising awareness about domestic violence. We sincerely thank representatives from Zahra Foundation for leading the presentation and wish them well on their upcoming trek of the Kokoda Trail!
- We welcomed the first half of the 2019 Year 8 class for their Orientation Morning.
- Our Year 5 class report back on their recent visit to Barker Kindy.
- We give thanks to author Phil Cummings for being our ‘Author in Residence’ last Friday.
- The primary students were rocked by a creative, interactive and energetic performance by the Music is Fun Band.
- As we welcome back our Year 9s from their camp this afternoon, we publish photos from their Retreat, held last week.
- A Spring Variety Music Concert, featuring an exclusive Year 12 solo “pre concert” has just been announced: Put Thursday 20 September in your diaries now! More information inside today’s Bulletin. Can’t wait until Thursday 20? Catch our students live onstage at the Catholic Schools Music Festival on Thursday 13 September.
- This week’s Fete Appeal is for the Asian Foods Stall
- Don’t forget to sign up to the Parent Roster – there are lots of stalls still in need of your help!
- The Auction Committee is currently on the look out for prizes to be included in both the Main Auction and Silent Auction. Please get in touch if you or someone you know could help.
Please note that the Uniform Shop is closed until Monday 24 September
Get the Week 7 Bulletin online here.