Sunday 28 October
We are just about ready to open the gates on the biggest annual community and fundraising event at St. Dominic’s: the 2018 Fete and Auction, this Sunday! Thanks to the generosity of the College community over past weeks, and family involvement this coming Saturday and Sunday, we are in an excellent position for a really good family day. By now Parent Volunteers will have received their acknowledgement of the time and stall which they have signed up to. The Parents & Friends Fete Committee is very grateful for the support!
- Cake Stall CAKES would be gratefully received in the Hall on Fete day or left at school on Friday. Please ensure an ingredients label is attached (see back page of today’s Bulletin)
- Afternoon Tea Stall: If you are a parent in Years 11 or 12 then cake/scones etc. are still “the go,” but your product goes to the success of the Afternoon Tea Stall. Your kind donations can be left in the 9B classroom. The Afternoon Tea stall is also appealing for donations of RED JAM
- Art Union Raffle: The success of the FETE Raffle with its excellent cash prizes is key to the overall financial result. Please return all books by Friday.
- Auction: This year’s Live Auction will be complimented by a bumper Silent Auction. Doors open in the Hall at 11am. Be sure to follow our Facebook event page for all the latest Auction news. The Live Auction Catalogue is available here.
- Entertainment: Please note that this year’s Fete has a wonderful line up of Bands, Dance, and Strings at several locations during the day.
- Late Start Monday: Classes begin at 10 minutes to 11am. Any students who are here at normal time because they were not at the Fete will be supervised in the Library. No student has permission to be in the city before school in our uniform.