Inside Issue 4 of the Term 3 Bulletin:
As we enter into the last weeks of Term, we extend our learning beyond the classroom:
- Under the leadership of the Science faculty, along with community support, our students have been discovering the wonders of SCIENCE; with Science Week featuring a schedule of special guest speakers, demonstrations, awareness fundraising, and a daily quiz!
- The Technology Club organised an exciting series of events for Tech Week 2020, including; Virtual Reality tours, racing 3D printed dragsters, and launching rockets!
- Year 10 students held their Personal Project Exhibition; the products and outcomes presented a culmination of three terms worth of research.
- Today is R U OK? Day, and the girls have involved themselves in a variety of activities that promote healthy mental wellbeing.
- Year 10 and Year 11 reflect on their recent Retreats.
- Year 12 are counting the sleeps until their Senior Formal, this weekend.
- Our Student Leaders and SRC attended an Alliance of Girls’ Schools workshop ‘Women Leaders Making a Difference‘, and enjoyed a visit from the Commissioner for Children and Young People, Helen Connolly.
- The Year 6 Class has had an action-packed term; time spent with our Little Dom’s a clear highlight!
- Year 8 French students have been aiding the Year 5s in ‘travelling the world with French’.
- Saturday Morning Sport finishes its Term 3 Season with some excellent results – well done, girls!
- Staff and students across our Multi-Arts faculty prepare for both the upcoming School Musical and Catholic Schools Music Festival.
- There’s news from our Careers Office, with some advice on post-school options and Vocational Education & Training (VET) opportunities.
Issue 4 of the Term 3 Bulletin is online now: click here