ISSUE 16, Week 2 Term 4 of the St Dominic’s Priory College Newsletter is available now here.
IN THIS ISSUE
- It’s the final day of school for the Class of 2021!
- 2022 Student Leaders are announced!
- We celebrate the talent and confidence of our College musicians, as they took to the Scott Theatre stage for their Annual Music Concert – “Hear us Roar!”
- October is Breast Cancer awareness month, and as a school for girls our SRC champion this important cause with THINK PINK DAY; raising money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- There are important notices pertaining to upcoming traffic interruptions around the College, Uniform fittings for 2022, and an important date change: the last day of Term is Thursday 2 December.
- This week is the national week of the Aussie Backyard Bird Count, and our Year 4s have been busy, surveying the skies around our campus.
- The first weekend of the Term 3 holidays saw our Year 11 and Year 12 Geography classes embark on their inaugural trip to the Flinders Ranges, where they engaged in fieldwork and sustainability studies amidst some of South Australia’s most breathtaking landscapes.
- In news from the Secondary School, Year 10 reflect on last term’s Retreat, and prepare for the end of year and 2022 Year 11 ahead.
- Ten girls competed in the Ekiden Relay this month, placing 8th overall.
- Raffle Books are coming home to each family in Little Doms – Year 9, during Week 3. This is in lieu of the Art Union (Fete) Lottery. The cash prizes on offer will be very timely for Christmas shopping, so we hope to see lots of tickets sold!
ALL THIS AND MORE – AVAILABLE ONLINE HERE.