For the current Uniform Price List and Uniform Shop opening hours, please click here.
- Grey check dress
- Woollen jumper
- Straw hat (metal badge available from Uniform Shop)
- Pinafore (Junior Primary only)
- Brown roman sandals worn without stockings or socks, when the forecast temperature is 24 degrees or more
- Brown shoes
- Fawn socks
- Pleated skirt Years 3-12
- Tunic Years R-2
- Woollen jumper
- Brown winter lace-up shoes
- R-Year 8 inclusive, socks (fawn), tights or stockings (grey)
- Years 9-12 inclusive stockings or tights only (grey)
- White blouse
- Regulation sports skirt
- House coloured polo shirt
- Regulation sports top with monogram
- White sports socks
- Black and white striped rugby top with monogram optional
- Black sports briefs
- House hat
School Uniform Requirements:
All students must wear the correct uniform both at school and while travelling to and from school.
What is the correct summer uniform street wear?
1. The regulation summer dress
2. Brown school shoes, fawn socks
3. If the temperature is over 24 degrees, sandals without stockings may be worn
4. The straw hat
5. The blazer with the summer uniform is optional (except on special occasions or when otherwise directed)
What is the correct winter uniform street wear?
1. Regulation tunic or skirt, shirt, tie
2. Blazer and beret
3. Years R-8 brown school shoes, fawn socks or grey stockings. Years 9-12 brown school shoes and grey stockings.
Students are asked not to wear the school jumper without a blazer in the street.
Hair styles should be simple and neat. If hair is longer than collar length, it should be tied with black or navy blue ribbons (available from the College Office).
Make up and jewellery are not to be worn with the school uniform.
There are only two exceptions to this rule:
- One small stud earring may be worn in each ear. No other body piercings are permitted.
- A simple watch and a signet ring may be worn.