Our major in-take years are Reception and Year 7. To apply for enrolment, complete an application form for your daughter as early as possible. If there is anything else you’d like us to take into consideration, please include a cover letter.
Selection preference is given to:
- Catholic children from practising Catholic families. Preference is given to girls attending Parish Primary Schools
- Sisters of students already admitted (early application is still necessary to secure a place)
- Daughters of Old Scholars
- Students in special need of assistance (e.g. refugees)
- Children from families of other religious beliefs who practice their Faith
You will receive receipt of your application and your daughter will be placed on our waiting list. Around two years prior to placement the College will contact you for an interview. You will need to bring a written reference from your Parish Priest or Pastor. If you have not attended a tour, you will be invited at this time.
The major intake for Reception is at the beginning of Term 1. Students need to have turned 5 before 1 May for entry in Term 1 of that school year.
Transition (Little Dom’s)
A small Term 3 intake may be possible for children who turn 5 between 30 April & 31 October. These children will spend 18 months in Reception before progressing to Year 1.
The major enrolment intake in the Secondary School takes place in Year 7.
Application Due Dates
|Enrolment year||Application due date|
|2021||Contact our Enrolments Office|
|2022||4 June 2021
|2023||4 June 2021|
|2024||29 November 2021|
|2025||28 November 2022|
|2026||27 November 2023|
If you’d like to enquire about availability of places in other year levels, please contact the College Enrolment Office.
If you would like to attend a College Tour, book here.