St Dominics Priory College enforces strict e-mail policies to protect the safety of our users. Below are some of the common error codes you might receive from our servers.
- Rejected due to SPF failure - The e-mail isn't originating from a server listed in your domains SPF records.
- Rejected due to DKIM mismatch - The e-mail wasn't signed with the DKIM keys as listed in your domains DKIM policy.
- Rejected due to DMARC failure - The e-mail rejected as it didn't pass DMARC checks.
- Rejected due to reverse DNS mismatch - The reverse DNS hostname of your mail server doesn't match the EHLO/HELO hostname.
- Rejected due to unsafe attachments - The e-mail attachment(s) were deemed unsafe and rejected by our servers.
- Rejected due to malicious content - The e-mail were deemed to be malicious and rejected by our servers.
- Rejected due to malicious network - The network the e-mail is originating from was deemed to be malcious so the e-mail was rejected.
- Spam message rejected - Our filtering system deemed the e-mail to be spam.
If you believe your e-mail was rejected incorrectly, please contact it (at) stdominics.sa.edu.au or via phone from our contacts page for troubleshooting assistance.