With the health of our staff, students and parents as our priority, we aim to keep our community well informed and supported in regards to COVID-19 in South Australia and our school. Please find below the latest information regarding recommendations and restrictions relating to the college, as well as links to relevant information and support services.
South Australia is currently under Level 1 restrictions with some additional restrictions.
For live information and updates, we advise our Community to familiarise themselves with the following sites:
All South Australians aged 5 and over can now book a COVID-19 vaccination at covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.
- Comirnaty (Pfizer) vaccine at a reduced dose is available for all people 5 to 11.
- Comirnaty (Pfizer) vaccine is available for all people 12+ years
- Spikevax (Moderna) vaccine is available for all people 12+ years at participating pharmacies and all people 18+ at SA Health booster vaccination clinics.
- Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) vaccine is available for people 18+ years at participating GPs and pharmacies.
In addition to booked appointments, a number of walk-in, mobile and pop-up clinics are well-detailed across the above website and associated media platforms. For more information about youth vaccinations, including parent/caregiver consent requirements, visit sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidvaccineyouth.
- COMMUNICATION TO FAMILIES – Tuesday 18 January 2022 [English]
- COMMUNICATION TO FAMILIES – Tuesday 18 January 2022 [Vietnamese]
For information about fee assistance, please contact us
HEALTH INFORMATION & UPDATES
- Department of Health
- SA Health
- Catholic Education South Australia – Alerts
- Catholic Education South Australia – Supporting student learning and wellbeing online
- Department for Education
LANGUAGES OTHER THAN ENGLISH
- Australian Psychological Society
- Beyond Blue – 1300 224 636
- Conversations Matter
- Developing Minds
- Happy Families – Parenting Resources
- Headspace – 1800 650 890
- Kids Helpline – 1800 551 800
- Lifeline – 13 11 14
- Reach Out
- SANE Australia – 180 18 7263
- Suicide Callback Service – 1300 659 467
- Yarrow Place – 1800 817 421
- 1800 RESPECT – 1800 737 732